You can download an up-to-date copy of my CV in English here
- Visiting assistant professor (ATER 100\% – Attachée Temporaire d’Enseignement et de Recherche) at Aix-Marseille University since September 2019
- PhD Student in Mathematics at Aix-Marseille University (Thesis title: Algebraic geometry codes from surfaces over finite fields), under the supervision of Y. Aubry and D. Kohel, since October 2016
- 2015-2016: Master 2 in Mathématiques Discrètes et Fondements de l’Informatique at Aix-Marseille University within the “Double Degree French-Italian” project. Supervisor: Y. Aubry. Final mark: first of the master, mention “Très bien”;
- 2014-2016: M.Sc. cum laude in Mathematics at Roma Tre University within the “Double Degree French-Italian” project, Supervisor: Francesco Pappalardi
- 2010-2013: B.Sc. in Mathematic at La Sapienza University of Rome, Italy, Supervisor: Annalisa Malusa;
- 2005-2010: Scientific High School Degree at Liceo Scientifico Augusto Righi in Rome;
Italiano (Mother tongue), Français (Near native/fluent), English (Excellent command), Español (Good command), Português (Basic command)
From 2018 I am the President of the association Café des Langues Luminy which organises free daily sessions of languages exchange and teaching on the campus of Aix-Marseille University in Luminy.
Symbolic computation: Magma, PARI/GP
Others: LaTeX, html, css, Office
I love to sing and to read and I am passionate about writing (novels, poetries and songs). I play guitar as a self-learner. I really like eating and cooking, both Italian traditional dishes and food from all over the world. I need doing sport to survive: currently I play beach volley and soccer, and I used to play tennis. I like to play cards, as my grandmother taught me to play when I was three. I enjoy to travel and experience different cultures. I love to take (non-professional) photos, especially during my trips, with my Iphone 7: you can find some of them in my stories on Instagram, as long as some of my poetries (in Italian, sorry!), and some of my dishes.